In response to the rapidly evolving COVID-19 situation, the GLSA will be closing the office. The GLSA team will continue to be available to serve our partners under modified operations. In an effort to keep the Capital region healthy and safe, our staff will be working remotely at least until April 6th. We will remain accessible and have a plan in place to continue to provide services during this period.
Our thoughts are with our partners and the entire community during this challenging time. Stay Well.
~Greater Lansing Sports Authority
Below please find some links to news and resources regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
CORONAVIRUS NEWS & RESOURCES
- All area restaurants are closed and only offering take-out/delivery. Please call individual establishment for details.
- Events Industry Council – Resources for the events industry related to coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Meetings Mean Business - Coronavirus Resources
- PCMA - What Business Events Professionals Need to Know About the COVID-19 Coronavirus
- MPI Official Statement - Coronavirus and the Meeting Industry
Local News & Resources
- World Health Organization
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan to waive copays and deductibles for COVID-19 tests
- Guidance for employers on how to plan and respond to COVID-19
- Workplace tips for employers to combat the coronavirus
- CDC – Coronavirus Disease 2019
- MDHHS – Coronavirus Disease 2019
- Ingham County Health Department – Coronavirus Disease 2019
- Sparrow Health System
- McLaren Greater Lansing
- Michigan State University