Submit An Event
Those parties desiring to post an event on the Lansing Sports Commission website - www.lansingsports.org - will be required to abide by the following guidelines:
- All entries must be submitted no less than 14 calendar days prior to the date of the event.
- All submission forms must be filled out entirely, including a description of the event and contact information. Forms with blank entry fields or no description will not be processed for posting.
- All events must be open to the general public.
- Examples of posted events include festivals, sporting events, traveling or temporary exhibits/exhibition or shows, community and professional performances, and college or university-level performances.
- Entries should include a photo (LSC may not include the entry if no photo is included).
- Entries may not contain language or images that are obscene, profane, offensive, violent or pertain to illegal activity.
- Entries shall not be false, misleading libelous or deceptive.
- Auditions, workshops/classes, recitals, K-12 school performances, political events, fundraising events and church services are not posted on this Event Calendar.
- No solicitations will be accepted.
- No events outside of a 60-mile radius from the city of Lansing will be considered for inclusion.
- The LSC reserves the right to edit and publish event submissions at their discretion.
Fill out the fields below in order to have your events listed in our online calendar. Please note: Your event will not automatically be added to the calendar once you click "Submit Event" at the bottom of the form. It will first go through an approval process to make sure that it contains all the information needed to be added. You will be notified if your event can not be approved.